Thursday, September 20, 2012

October Tweet Up

I guess I'm coming out of retirement for a moment to help a friend promote the ultralounge that he works at.  Another Tweet Up is heading your way and this time we are stepping out of the Castro and into Qi Ultra Lounge in SOMA. Thank you Oliver Pavick (@acrotender) for the location.  So here I go... I might be a bit rusty at this so be patient with me.  Below is the information for the tweet up coming up next month.

Date:  Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Time: 6pm
Location:  Qi Ultralounge
Address:  917 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA (Cross street is 5th Street)

I would love to see all of you come out and join me for a few drinks and a chance to meet those you've been meaning to meet on Twitter.  If there is anything that you think would make this tweet up better, let me know.  I know many of you are all about name tags so I will be providing those for everyone.  

Happy Hour begins at 6pm and ends at 8pm. At this time, all specialty drinks are $6. Anything after 8pm will be regular price (which is about $14/drink)

For the facebook event page, click here:  http://www.facebook.com/events/457856227578958/

In the meantime, you know how to reach me. (@airrun) See you there.



No comments: