Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A "Penny" For Your Thoughts

Sometimes the littlest things make me happy, for instance:

  • Supernatural returning on October 3rd.
  • A foie gras meal
  • A glass of chilled white wine on a summer day
  • Hearing a Faye Wong song come up on my iTunes 
  • A weekend where I won't have to attend a wedding
However, yesterday one of the littlest things happened that made me super happy.  Baby Penny came over to me before I left their house and she gave me a hug.  OMG!! You do not know how hard it is to get her to do that.  She is super "stranger danger"  She never lets anyone hold her, touch her, or even look at her.  She's a 15 month old Diva.  I kinda don't care though.  I love that baby and she is going to be super spoiled by all of us.  Oh by the way, if you don't know already, Penny is my older cousin's baby daughter.   Anyway, below is a video of us trying to get her to do downward dog.  


No comments: