Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Beginnings

From 2004 to 2008, I religiously updated my Xanga account.  I was almost addicted to it.  I documented my life on Xanga, and now looking back at it,  I have to say that it's pretty awesome to see what I did and what I was thinking.  Now... I don't know.  I've stopped blogging and my life has become a series of flashes that I will randomly remember on occasion.

I'm thinking that I should take time to revitalize my writing spirit, to once again document and remember what i've been experiencing.  My life has been a drunken mess and now at my advanced age of 29, memories don't stick as long.  Let's hope that I can keep it up.

Anyhoo... give me some feedback as to what to write.  My next post will be more interesting.  I promise.

2 comments:

athan said...

Wait what are you asking? I dozed off and or was distracted as I read this

letopho said...

Life updatE!