Sometimes I go out and I think to myself, "I should just go crazy tonight." However, I realized that my definition of crazy is much more tame and lame than others' definitions. I usually end up drinking a lot and maybe stumble a bit, but otherwise that is the extent of my crazy. I mean, yes, I have had my moments of making out with a stranger at a club or touching someone provocatively on the dance floor, but those come far and few in between. Super far, like from here to Europe by car if there was a bridge from the US to Europe.
So anyway last night was much crazier than I had anticipated. Everything from discreet make-out sessions to crotch touching to neck and neck dancing was in plain sight. I guess that's what Testarossa Mondays at Trigger do to people. It's like people lose control of themselves and do whatever they want, then when it's time to fess up to what you did, the blame is suddenly on the alcohol. I, too, point fingers at alcohol but for the most part I like to brag that I'm always in control even when i'm completely wasted.
Anyway, from now on I think I may go back to making a moral to each of my entries. Sometimes I just don't know how to end my posts, so here we goooooooooooooooo.........
Moral of the Entry: I'm the prude of the Castro and nothing you can do will change that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So this is what I miss out on when I leave early...
Post a Comment