Hmmm... so i can do better huh? With all the constant reminders that i can do better, I've set my bar really high. At the same time, I expect others to approach me and not the other way around. But if i really think about it, what is better? Is it the way someone looks, because isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Doesn't that make you NOT a very good judge of who i find attractive, unless you just so happen to see things exactly the same way i see them. Is it their personality? In what sense can one's personality be better? You want funnier? nicer? more sociable? What if someone who is "better" isn't my type? Should i still go for the "better" guy anyway and risk my happiness?
In the end, telling others that you can do better is just something you tell them to make them feel better. Attraction is a funny thing and you can't really control who you like. I do know however, I could do better. Better meaning i could find someone that things will work out with. In all seriousness, don't tell me i could do better. I think i would know better than you would.
No comments:
Post a Comment