I've been trying to write an entry for the longest time and I just can't get myself to actually write anything even when I have interesting things to share with everyone. Just to sum up everything, I went to LA 2 weeks ago and New York last week. I had an awesome time on both trips. Although i got deathly ill in LA, I still had a good time. I don't have crazy stories from those trips so moving on.
Since my departure from Twitter, I had told myself that I should start getting my study on for the GMATs but like any lazy bum, I haven't even touched it. Instead, I've been on the internet writing Yelp reviews, chatting with friends, working out, watching netflix and planning activities and trips. I'm actually kinda busy. Once i'm done with all my trips (Portland is my last destination) for the month, I'm going to really start my job hunting.
Tonight i'll be going to happy hour with Krissy, Alex, and possibly Stephanie for some margarita goodness. Friday is the night of DY... There is a DYL in Oakland and a DYG in San Francisco. Not sure if i can make both but i'll definitely be at the DYL. I can't let my East Bay peepz down. Saturday is Sushi/Sake night. I can't wait for that. Unlimited sake for $3.50 is quite the deal. Sunday is Mimosa's and Men, but i'll just call it Robert P.'s housewarming. It makes it sound less provocative.
With that i leave you with my favorite song as of now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment