I've decided to make this blog public... Being an attention whore, I can't help but want more people to read this and comment on posts. There haven't been many updates lately, but hopefully things will change. Being a lazy bum doesn't help my blog much.
Bay to Breakers was fun. I was supposed to be an American Gladiator contender, but i lost all the other American Gladiators so I just tore off my logo and just became a random guy in an all spandex outfit. Thank you Nike for making awesome spandex dry fit clothing! We had an awesome time running around and peeing everywhere. I think i peed the most among my friends. 10 bathroom breaks is probably underestimating. Desiree was drunk! I blame the jungle juice and not Calvin. We didn't quite make it to the end but as far as we could before we got back and had a feast of pasta at Buca di Bepo. Yum!
Sunday night i went out with the guys to Elbo Room and Space 550 for Nick R.'s Birthday Celebration. At Elbo Room, some guy thought i was cock blocking and cursed me out which i ignored because he's a dumb ass. 15 minutes before we left for Space 550, I ran into Ms. Siobhan. I haven't seen her in about 3 years and she seems to be doing great. I actually really like her. She's a bitch with an awesome personality. I don't think i need to say much more.
After this, I drove 1/2 of the crew to Space 550 which is in the middle of nowhere. The theme of the night was Club Papi. All ya'll that love Latin men, this would have been your night. The place is huge with 3 rooms for dancing. Hip hop, dance, and latin were what you could choose from. We stayed mostly in the hip hop room, even though i totally prefer dance. The go-go boys were pretty entertaining in their jock straps and booty shorts. Most of them were in good shape but some had a little pudge. I thought it was interesting that they allowed guys to just do what they wanted. I mean, seriously, i don't think i would let someone else slide a finger into my ass. I guess money is a great motivator.
The most interesting part of the night was when "Dewey" arrived. I know Dewey from when i used to work at a mortgage company. So Dewey, which i apparently his alias, came in some shorts and a tshirt. When i go clubbing, shorts are never an article of clothing i would consider. He looked more like he was ready for an Abercrombie summer. As if he was going to hang out on the dock or if he was going to Pride. Anyhoo, not what i would wear. The best part is when i found out that he wanted to take his underwear off before he got into the club. He was convinced by Elroi, another alias, that doing that in an alley in the Mission is probably not the best place. So he did it in the bathroom and pocketed his underwear. I was hoping that he would take it to coat check but he didn't. A boy can wish can't he. As we stood around waiting for the girls to finish their tacos (there was a taco table upstairs where they served tacos), Nick noticed that Dewey's shorts were unzipped. To our surprise, Dewey was well aware of this and had done this because he "likes to rock out with his cock out" No one could argue with that so we just let it be. I would like to remind you that i've only known this guy in a professional setting. This is just all shocking to me. Throughout the night, he was dancing with any guy he could get in proximity of. He also had way more energy than any one of us had. I'm glad he had fun though.
The night ended with me taking Robert and Ashleigh back to their place and me driving all the way back to SL. Thank goodness i had the Veronicas new album in the car to keep me pretty alert and upbeat. Good times!!
1 comment:
Hmmmm...I'm curious to see how many people find your blog by Googling "jock straps and booty shorts"
:-)
Post a Comment