Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My toilet Utterz

My plan to blog more has failed.  In fact, I think i blog less now than before.  I've been so busy with work and making sure that i'm always doing something on the weekend that I'm not doing the things i should be doing.  For instance, look at this toilet bowl



Don't you love the ring of.... well, i don't know what it is but i'm sure poo particles are part of that ring.  

I also fount utterz... and wanted to play with it... so here is an example



Mobile post sent by airrun using Utterz Replies.  mp3

It was a test... but i guess i can totally report things as i see them and post them.  I'm not the best writer but speaking is where i can excel.

1 comment:

Riley K. said...

Utterz is good, but Jott is even better! It transcripts your calls! http://jott.com/