Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mr. Social

I feel like i'm always in a state of fatigue.  I shouldn't be complaining because i'm constantly doing something, constantly seeing someone, constantly awake.  This might contribute to my overwhelming desire to sleep at all times of the day, but hey you're only young once right?  The funny thing is that I don't feel like I'm that busy.  I feel like I'm home a lot or I'm not doing much a lot of the time.  I must have a distorted view of being social because everyone says "Wow, you're mr. popular aren't you?"

I have, oddly enough, been a lot more social in the internet social networking circuit.  I think this is the direct effect of working, living, and breathing Twitter.  My Xanga site has been getting twice as many hits since i've stopped blogging there.  Weird.  This is reaffirms the fact that I created this blog and made it private.  I think there is a such thing as too much information.  I've created a Flickr, Yelp, LinkedIn, and a SocialLiving account since I started at Twitter, all of which I use religiously.  Interestingly enough, I've made some friends along the way of joining these sites.  I think I've also become a little more bold in communicating with people i don't know on websites.  I always fear that there is some psycho who is super obsessive and wants to be creepy best friends forever.  None so far, but let's hope I keep it that way.


No comments: