The answer is yes. I mean... for the most part. I find birthdays to be quite important. It is a celebration of one's life and it only happens once a year. Not to be morbid, but you never know which birthday will be your last. So when birthdays come around, I make a pretty big effort to celebrate it with you if I can.
I find that now-a-days Facebook has made it really easy for me to keep up with everyone's birthdays. Not that I was doing a bad job before but now I can see when EVERYONE's birthday is rather than just those closest to me. I used to use my Google Calendar and prior to that a desk calendar. Imagine that.
There is a way to tell whether or not I consider you a close friend or just another "Hollywood Friend." (Yes, I have an obsession with the Real Housewives.) It's not anything special but I feel like it's a little bit more personal than posting on your Facebook wall or tweeting it out. I just send you a good old fashioned text message. It's the little things that matter to me. So next time my birthday comes around think about how you send me my birthday wish, because I notice. (Do you like how I expect you to wish me a happy birthday?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment