Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'd Like To Meet You

I'm a tweet-a-holic.  Seriously, everything I do via social media is tied to my Twitter account so it shouldn't be a surprise that many of my best friends are from my interaction on Twitter.  Throughout these 6 years, I've met many people throughout the US.  When I say met, I mean I really met them, not just @ replied or DMed these people.  It's been a fun journey.  Although I've met so many people, there are still a few people that I have not yet had the opportunity to meet, so I thought I'd do a blog entry on the top 8 individuals that would like to meet but I haven't.

This list was created in no particular order.

@grantluckey - Why wouldn't you want to meet this guy?  He's nice.  He's handsome.  He has an awesome puppy, @chasepuppy.  He's been on my timeline for so long that I'd be nice meet the man behind the awesome tweets.

@adammc123 - Politics can get him riled up.  His sarcasm keeps me consistently engaged.  His convictions and intellect garner my respect.  I mean... do I have to go on?  

@beerzealot/@1root - They actually both lived in the bay area for a while.  I never got to meet them but I fear I may have missed my opportunity now that they have moved to Seattle.  With all the @ replying we do, I have to meet them.  Also, I love Kuma.  

@buddhafied - All I have to say is that I need to meet my fellow Faye Wong fanatic.

@evolutioneh - I've been following this guy since he was in high school.  I feel like I watched him grow up.  Sadly, I don't really follow his tweets that much, but that doesn't mean I don't want to meet him.

@sitter007 - I was so sad when I didn't get to meet her during my trip to Greensboro a few years ago.  Anyone related to @bopie has to be awesome.  We had so much fun back in the day on Twitter. 

@RileyATEX - ehhh... why not?  He makes random comments, he's crude, he can be rude and I'm curious if he's' the same way in real person.  

@cla310212 - One of the nicest guys that I've tweeted and he always seems genuinely interested.    He's someone that I feel like I would want to hang out with.  I also need to compare notes with him on the TV shows that we both watch. 
These people are on my list too... @joshholden @herbalicious @rwiggumrules @naoij @inebriation @brycepaschal @texasnate