Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This little survey has been going around facebook for a while and i've been hesitant to do it. I've stopped doing surveys for a while now, but i decided that i'd just do one for the hell of it. Here it is below... including instructions for those who also want to do it.

-------------------

25 Things you may or not know about me are right below. So i guess you write a note containing 25 random things about yourself and you tag 25 people so they can do the same thing. Have fun... ugghhh... i'm not sure why i'm doing this. I'm like sheep and just follow whatever others do.


1. I'm still a virgin because i think i fear intimacy. It's that or no one likes me.

2. I originally majored in Computer Science when i was in Davis, but when i took my first programming class, i had no idea what was going on so i dropped it and changed majors

3. I hate feet! It's my anti-fetish.

4. I check out people's hands! i hate chewed up nails, it makes me not want that person to touch me with their hands.

5. I actually really enjoy attention. I may not act like i need it all the time, but i kinda do. I hate it when people get more attention than I do. I get bitter inside

6. When i was young, i was constantly made fun of for being chinese and for being too girly. The only 2 times that i ever cried in school were in elementary school, K-2nd grade, when people said really mean things about me. Oddly, i dont remember what they said.

7. I learned my first curse words in 3rd grade.

8. I love food. My body may no show this but you could totally seduce me by talking food with me.

9. I've been gel-ing my hair since the 5th grade. I also use hairspray because my hair is thick and gel doesn't hold my hair up on its own.

10. The best time i've ever had was in costa rica, despite hurting my foot, getting a blood blister, and having to live out of my carry on bag for 3 days cuz my luggage got stuck on a different flight.

11. i have a paralyzing fear of UFOs, aliens, and outer space.

12. I was a pot head my 2nd year of college, a responsible pot head but a pot head none the less

13. I've always related to the female characters in cartoons, movies, and shows more than the males. i.e. Cheetara, She-ra,

14. I actually have very few gay friends and none that are super duper close to me.

15. I barely ever use deodorant. I think in my whole life, i've only used 3 or 4 sticks and i started using deodorant in middle school.

16. I've done a live web cam show of me showering once, but i strategically placed the camera so you couldn't see below the very top of my ass.

17. I was once on the news in Washington DC when they interviewed me about the faux inauguration gala our school was attending.

18. I feel like i should have stayed in Tucson, AZ for high school because a bunch of my friends became dumb asses and i feel like i could have prevented that.

19. I have never broken a bone!! YAY!

20. I have 2 school records in track n field. 1 for the 75m. hurdles at Flowing Wells Jr. High School and the other is for the 4X800 meter run at San Leandro High.

21. I've had 4 jobs in the last 3 years.

22. In the future, i do want a kid or kids.

23. I don't believe in capital punishment

24. Food and sleep keep me happy. A lack of both or either brings the inner bitch out in me. It's the I don't give a fuck what other people think bitch! Otherwise, i'm always in good spirits

25. I hate melons. Cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon are all disgusting. Watermelon is the only one i can really stand.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Yay for updating!

p.s.
You are weird!

p.p.s.
Just kidding! Everyone is weird, and you seem more on the normal end of the spectrum :p