Friday, September 17, 2010

Friends Don't Always Last Forever

It's funny how friendships work. It's almost like a relationship, well i mean, friendship is a type of relationship, but by relationship i mean its like "going out" with someone. Don't you think? You have to give and you have to take because not everyone is a perfect person and people make mistakes and do things that irk you. On the other hand, there are things you won't tolerate and hopefully your friend will see that and hold back on making that annoying noise with his teeth all the time. Not that I know anyone like that, but still, it's so similar to a relationship. At least that's how I see it.

I've found that my friendships are slowly shifting and that people who I once felt so close to are no longer really the people I feel close to anymore. Moving to San Francisco might be part of that change but I would like to think that it isn't. What did I expect though? People change after a period of time and so have I. I guess it's natural to disconnect sometimes. I just expected some of my friendships to be awesome forever.

In the end, things change and I bitch too much about this stuff... okay... moving on!

No comments: